During these uncertain times, we know that you must have a lot of questions. At Mercedes-Benz of Omaha, we're trying to answer as many as we can to help keep you informed of your car-buying and -servicing options. We hope you'll find this information about how we're operating during the COVID-19 outbreak useful. If there's anything we can help you with, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Mercedes-Benz dealership in Omaha, NE, at your earliest convenience.
Is Mercedes-Benz of Omaha Open Right Now?
Yes, Mercedes-Benz of Omaha is open right now!
At this time, you're still welcome to visit us at our Mercedes-Benz dealership in Omaha, NE. If you choose to visit us, please know that all of us at Mercedes-Benz of Omaha consider the health and safety of our customers and employees a top priority. Therefore, we have new practices and sanitation measures in place so you can feel confident in our environment.
Can I Buy a Car from Mercedes-Benz of Omaha Right Now?
Yes, you can buy a car from Mercedes-Benz of Omaha right now.
Right now, our physical building is open under the guidance provided by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Our website, like our phone lines and inboxes, will always be open. Mercedes-Benz of Omaha is committed to serving the local Omaha community any way we can during this pandemic, so we're making it easier than ever to upgrade to a new car while practicing recommended social distancing techniques. If you're interested in buying a new Mercedes-Benz or used car for sale right now, we encourage you to make an appointment for us to deliver a vehicle right to your door. Whether you're interested in buying or leasing a new Mercedes-Benz, you'll get peace of mind knowing we'll deliver it to you for a test-drive or after the purchase.
If you choose to have a car delivered to you, know that all of our vehicles are properly cleaned and sanitized per the guidelines we've received from local authorities. Our staff is trained on the best practices for social distancing to ensure every interaction is safe.
Learn more about Mercedes-Benz of Omaha delivery service.
Are Car Dealerships Essential in Nebraska?
Since auto repair shops are essential businesses in Nebraska, Mercedes-Benz of Omaha is open and accepting service appointments right now.
Our Omaha service center is fully staffed and ready to tend to all your routine and critical auto repair essentials.
Is Mercedes-Benz of Omaha Open for Service?
Yes, Mercedes-Benz of Omaha is open for service. Auto repair shops are essential businesses, so we will continue to remain open unless instructed differently by authorities.
Whether your check engine light is on or you simply want to take care of routine maintenance, you can trust our service center in Omaha for reliable auto repairs nearby. We can take care of Mercedes-Benz oil changes, brake repairs, battery replacements and more! Plus, we're making it easier than ever to get the quality car repairs you need because we'll come to you. We're currently offering service pick-up and delivery if you'd prefer that we come to you and to allow for safe social distancing. If you'd like to schedule a service appointment or learn about the current Mercedes-Benz of Omaha hours, just give us a call at 402-810-7346.
You can learn more about Mercedes-Benz of Omaha Service Pick-Up & Delivery.
Does Mercedes-Benz of Omaha Deliver?
Yes, Mercedes-Benz of Omaha is happy to deliver to you.
To protect both our customers and our employees, the entire team at Mercedes-Benz of Omaha is practicing safe social distancing. However, we are working and we're ready to tend to all your Mercedes-Benz sales and service needs. If you're interested in buying a vehicle from us, our team would be happy to bring you the car or SUV you've been eying so you can take a test-drive. If you'd then like to buy the car, we'll talk to you about our new Mercedes-Benz specials so we can get you behind the wheel as soon as possible.
What Are the New Mercedes-Benz of Omaha Sanitation Measures?
Here at Mercedes-Benz of Omaha, there's nothing more important to us than the health and safety of our customers and employees. In addition to our regular cleaning schedule, we are taking steps to protect our community, including:
- Instituting new deep cleaning and safety protocols for all stores and employees and will continue to enhance and evolve these measures as directed by the CDC guidelines and local government policies.
- Implementing a "hands-free" policy for staff & guests, as well as limiting any outside visits from vendors to our stores beyond guests and employees
- Posting relevant signage throughout the stores which provides information about COVID-19, and critical ways to avoid being exposed to it.
- Increasing the number of hand sanitizer stations throughout the stores, and relentlessly encouraging members of our team to wash their hands throughout the day.
- Instructing all employees who are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 to self-monitor from home, and if necessary, visit a doctor.
How Should I Clean My Car to Prevent Coronavirus?
If you're using your car for errands like grocery store runs or any other purpose, it's important to sanitize it frequently to prevent the spread of coronavirus. Not sure how to disinfect your car? We recommend the following measures:
- Wash your hands; put on disposable gloves (if available) before you begin sanitizing your car.
- Use a mild dish soap or other common household disinfectants to scrub high-touch areas like the dashboard, steering wheel, touchscreens and door handles.
- If you have space and supplies, consider keeping disinfecting wipes in your car for more frequent wipe downs.
- Not sure how to clean leather seats in a car? You can use any type of leather cleaner. Be sure to use a microfiber cloth to avoid scratching the leather!
You can see more tips for how to sanitize a car.