Trade In or Sell Your Car
We want your car
We’ll buy it – even if you don’t buy from us. And, we’ll buy any make/model of vehicle. At Mercedes-Benz of Omaha, we make it easy to trade in or sell your car.
How It Works
- Find out what your car is worth instantly online.
- Visit us to finalize the offer. No appointment is necessary.
- In 30 minutes or less, we’ll inspect your car and give you a no-obligation offer.
- Use the trade-in value to buy a new car or simply sell us your car for cash. We’ll handle all the paperwork, and you’ll leave with a new car or a check in your hands.
Our appraisers are available during normal business hours. Remember, we will buy your car even if you don’t buy from us.
- All keys, remotes and Owner’s Manuals. Any missing original keys, remotes or Owner’s Manuals may result in your offer being adjusted.
- Valid, state-issued photo ID for all title holders.
- Title or payoff information on your vehicle. All title holders should plan to be present. If there is a previously paid-off lien listed on the title you’ll also need the release from the lien holder.
If you do not have the required items, we’ll make arrangements to gather what’s missing.
Common Questions About Selling Your Car
To pay off the lien, we will need a) your lien holder’s name and phone number, b) the name(s) on the account and c) your account number and social security number. We will contact your lien holder and obtain a 15-day payoff. If there is a previously paid-off lien listed on the title, you’ll need both the title and the release from the lien holder before we can purchase your car.