Mercedes-Benz GL450When it comes to a luxury crossover SUV, no one does it better than Mercedes. The 2012 Mercedes-Benz GL450 was IntelliChoice's Best Overall Value of the Year (BOVY) award winner in it's class. Hurry in to Mercedes-Benz of Omaha and test drive this outstanding SUV today!
Mercedes-Benz GL450 Performance4.6 Liter V8 Engine
- 335 Horsepower
- 339 lb.-ft. of Torque
- 7-Speed automatic transmission
- 4MATIC All-wheel Drive
- 13/18 mpg city/highway
- 7,500 lb. Towing capability
Mercedes-Benz GL450 Safety and SecurityWith an extensive list of safety features, you will feel confident behind the wheel of the Mercedes-Benz GL450.
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP)
- Trailer Stability Assist
- PRE-SAFE and POST-SAFE
- 13-way airbag protection
- Rear view camera
Mercedes-Benz GL450 Interior
| ||This refined cabin offers one of the largest interiors of any luxury
SUV on the market, comfortably fitting seven adults, even in the third
Mercedes-Benz GL450 ExteriorAluminum accents and sleek, modern lines characterize this powerful crossover SUV.
- 19" Alloy wheels with all-season tires
- Standard front and rear stainless-steel skid plates
- Bi-Xenon headlamps with Active Curve Illumination
- LED Daytime Running Lamps
- Power front Sunroof and rear panorama sunroof